Due to the continuously evolving situation surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak, we have taken the decision, together with Highland Fuels and the Garfield House Hotel to reschedule the official launch event due to take place this Thursday 19th March.
The safety and health of everyone involved is our top priority and given the recent announcement delaying the start of the Scottish racing season, we believe this is the correct course of action.
A new date will be published when available. Please contact us directly if you have any questions.
Thank you all for your support and we look forward to enjoying the event with you all at a more appropriate time.
In the meantime, here's a sneak peek at our 2020 challenger, patiently waiting to be unveiled when the time is right...